The Training Team assist in the management and delivery of Leader training within the Branch. Positions include:
- Assistant Chief Commissioner (Leader Development) - overall responsibility for training in the SA Branch.
- Personal Leader Advisers are appointed to assist each new adult member with his/her training and ongoing support.
- Instructors of Adults are appointed to assist in the training and support of members who are working in the adventurous activities area.
- Assessors are appointed nationally to conduct the assessment procedures for all adult members.
- Leader Trainers and Assistant Leader trainers are appointed nationally to conduct the training program.